Favorite Lasagna Roll-Ups
Total TimePrep: 25 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 10 uncooked lasagna noodles
- 1 package (19-1/2 ounces) Italian turkey sausage links, casings removed
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 jar (26 ounces) spaghetti sauce, divided
- 1-3/4 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- Cook noodles according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook sausage over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in cream cheese and 1/3 cup spaghetti sauce.
- Drain noodles; spread 1/4 cup meat mixture on each noodle. Sprinkle each with 2 tablespoons cheese; carefully roll up.
- Spread 2/3 cup spaghetti sauce into an ungreased 13x9-in. baking dish. Place roll-ups seam side down over sauce. Top with remaining sauce and cheese.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 20 minutes. Uncover; bake 10-15 minutes longer or until sauce is bubbly.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 372 calories, 22g fat (11g saturated fat), 81mg cholesterol, 885mg sodium, 25g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 2g fiber), 19g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Mar 31, 2016
Made these a few times. Liked them just as they are.
Oct 21, 2015
Add one package of frozen chopped spinach, cooked in microwave, with a dash of nutmeg.
Oct 21, 2015
This is a starter/ anything goes, great recipe! I have used ground beef, leftover rotisserie chicken, Italian sausage, whatever I have on hand. Change the spaghetti sauce and cheese to your liking.
Sep 29, 2015
My picky 6 year old loved it, it's a keeper for sure!
Mar 19, 2015
Used ground beef, but still good, simple, "make-ahead" meal. I made it the day before and baked it the next day.
Dec 30, 2014
Very easy to make and taste great
May 29, 2014
I followed the recipe. I think the cream cheese and cheddar cheese made it too rich. Next time, I will try a more traditional recipe.
Apr 1, 2014
I made the recipe just as written and we all loved it. I may try to sneak some spinach into the sausage mixture next time I make it :-)
May 27, 2013
This was great and so easy. I had a mix of regular lasagna noodles and ready to bake. I used both, but the ready to bake allowed more flavor to come through. This is a keeper.
Feb 21, 2013
I have made this a few times, it is delicious. It's nice having the lasagna in individual rolls. This has a simpler flavor than traditional Italian lasagna, but is very good!