Favorite Lasagna Roll-Ups
Total TimePrep: 25 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 10 uncooked lasagna noodles
- 1 package (19-1/2 ounces) Italian turkey sausage links, casings removed
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 jar (26 ounces) spaghetti sauce, divided
- 1-3/4 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- Cook noodles according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook sausage over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in cream cheese and 1/3 cup spaghetti sauce.
- Drain noodles; spread 1/4 cup meat mixture on each noodle. Sprinkle each with 2 tablespoons cheese; carefully roll up.
- Spread 2/3 cup spaghetti sauce into an ungreased 13x9-in. baking dish. Place roll-ups seam side down over sauce. Top with remaining sauce and cheese.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 20 minutes. Uncover; bake 10-15 minutes longer or until sauce is bubbly.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 372 calories, 22g fat (11g saturated fat), 81mg cholesterol, 885mg sodium, 25g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 2g fiber), 19g protein.
Mar 31, 2016
Made these a few times. Liked them just as they are.
Oct 21, 2015
Add one package of frozen chopped spinach, cooked in microwave, with a dash of nutmeg.
Oct 21, 2015
This is a starter/ anything goes, great recipe! I have used ground beef, leftover rotisserie chicken, Italian sausage, whatever I have on hand. Change the spaghetti sauce and cheese to your liking.
Sep 29, 2015
My picky 6 year old loved it, it's a keeper for sure!
Mar 19, 2015
Used ground beef, but still good, simple, "make-ahead" meal. I made it the day before and baked it the next day.
Dec 30, 2014
Very easy to make and taste great
May 29, 2014
I followed the recipe. I think the cream cheese and cheddar cheese made it too rich. Next time, I will try a more traditional recipe.
Apr 1, 2014
I made the recipe just as written and we all loved it. I may try to sneak some spinach into the sausage mixture next time I make it :-)
May 27, 2013
This was great and so easy. I had a mix of regular lasagna noodles and ready to bake. I used both, but the ready to bake allowed more flavor to come through. This is a keeper.
Feb 21, 2013
I have made this a few times, it is delicious. It's nice having the lasagna in individual rolls. This has a simpler flavor than traditional Italian lasagna, but is very good!