Turkey Stuffing Roll-Ups
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 25 min.
- 1 package (6 ounces) stuffing mix
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 3/4 cup 2% milk
- 1 pound sliced deli smoked turkey
- 1 can (2.8 ounces) french-fried onions, crushed
- Prepare stuffing mix according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine soup and milk; set aside. Spoon about 1/4 cup stuffing onto each turkey slice.
- Roll up and place in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Pour soup mixture over roll-ups. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20 minutes. Sprinkle with onions. Bake 5 minutes longer or until heated through.
Jul 24, 2019
Very easy, tasty, quick recipe. My only complaint was that it was a bit on the salty side. I'm not sure if it was from the cream of chicken soup or the French-fried onions. I will be making this again but will try turkey gravy or low sodium cream of chicken soup. I served this with a green garden salad for a complete meal.
Feb 9, 2011
This is a new favorite in my family! It's so simple I can't believe I didn't think to do this before! I asked the deli clerk to slice the turkey on the thicker side. This worked really well. I'm going to try it with turkey gravy next time instead of cream of chicken soup.
Aug 5, 2010
I made this recipe for dinner last night for my 86 year old mother and me. My mother loved it. She said it was a keeper.