Mexican Turkey Roll-Ups
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 2-1/2 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 1-1/2 cups sour cream, divided
- 3 teaspoons taco seasoning, divided
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted, divided
- 1-1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1/4 cup sliced ripe olives
- 10 flour tortillas (6 inches)
- Shredded lettuce
- Chopped tomatoes
- Additional salsa and sliced ripe olives, optional
- In a bowl, combine turkey, 1/2 cup sour cream, 1-1/2 teaspoons taco seasoning, half of the soup, 1 cup cheese, onion, salsa and olives. Place 1/3 cup filling on each tortilla. Roll up and place, seam side down, in a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Combine remaining sour cream, taco seasoning and soup; pour over tortillas. Cover and bake at 350° for 30 minutes or until heated through. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Serve with shredded lettuce and chopped tomatoes. Top with additional salsa and sliced ripe olives if desired.
Nutrition Facts2 each: 639 calories, 35g fat (18g saturated fat), 140mg cholesterol, 1501mg sodium, 38g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 2g fiber), 37g protein.
May 27, 2010
I've been making this recipe ever since it first came out. My family thinks it's wonderful. I usually use leftover chicken in place of the turkey. It's so delicious served with lots of of fresh romaine lettuce and diced tomatoes on top. Lady Bird
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.