These tasty appetizers are perfect for parties and since they're little rolls, kids love them! —Leigh Thomas, Hahira, Georgia
Total TimePrep: 25 min. + chilling
Makesabout 4 dozen
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies, drained
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1 can (4-1/4 ounces) chopped ripe olives, drained
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 5 flour tortillas (10 inches), room temperature
- Salsa, optional
- In a small bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Spread over tortillas. Roll up tightly and wrap in plastic. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until firm.
- Unwrap and cut into scant 1-in. slices. Serve with salsa if desired.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 57 calories, 4g fat (2g saturated fat), 11mg cholesterol, 89mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fat.
Originally published as Mexican Roll-Ups in Light & Tasty August/September 2007
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.