Makeover Mexican Roll-Ups
Total TimePrep: 25 min. + chilling
Makesabout 4 dozen
- 1 package (8 ounces) fat-free cream cheese
- 1 cup fat-free sour cream
- 1 cup shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies, drained
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1 can (4-1/4 ounces) chopped ripe olives, drained
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 5 flour tortillas (10 inches), room temperature
- Salsa, optional
- In a small bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Spread over tortillas. Roll up tightly and wrap in plastic. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until firm.
- Unwrap and cut into scant 1-in. slices. Serve with salsa if desired.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 40 calories, 1g fat (0 saturated fat), 3mg cholesterol, 103mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1/2 starch.
Jan 26, 2015
I found this recipe in the 2010 Summer Appetizers booklet, under the name of Mexican Pinwheels. I have made this several times, and always, without fail, the platter is empty before half the guests arrive. So now I make a double batch. Made it again this past weekend, and realized I did not have the ripe olives so I used the pimento stuffed green olives and THAT added even more flavor. This field editor rates this recipe a 5 Star Hit.
Jan 4, 2012
Great for a packed lunch for school or work.
Feb 11, 2010
have and love it. More healthy recipes are so important to our health
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.