Ranch Tortilla Roll-Ups
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) fat-free cream cheese
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 2 to 3 jalapeno peppers, finely chopped
- 1 jar (2 ounces) diced pimientos, drained
- 8 flour tortillas (8 inches), room temperature
- In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, salad dressing mix, jalapenos and pimientos. Spread over tortillas.
- Roll up tightly; wrap each in plastic wrap. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Unwrap and cut each tortilla into eight pieces.
Editor's NoteWear disposable gloves when cutting hot peppers; the oils can burn skin. Avoid touching your face.
Nutrition Facts4 pieces: 106 calories, 2g fat (1g saturated fat), 2mg cholesterol, 419mg sodium, 15g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 6g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1/2 fat.
Jul 16, 2010
This are delicious! I use Neufchatel (33% less fat 'cream cheese') or FF cream cheese and also 96% FF tortilla shells. I used 2 med. jalapenos with the seeds and they were spicy but not unbearably hot. The meeting people I made it for loved it.