From Cincinnati, Ohio, Paula Alf shares her most-requested recipe. "Whether served whole for lunch or cut into bite-size appetizers, these light wraps are always a hit," she assures. "We prefer this blend of herbs, but feel free to use any combination you'd like."
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 package (8 ounces) fat-free cream cheese
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 10 flour tortillas (6 inches), room temperature
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 10 slices deli turkey breast (1 ounce each)
- Shredded lettuce
- In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients; beat until smooth. Spread over the tortillas. Sprinkle with onion; top with turkey and lettuce. Roll up tightly jelly-roll style; serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 259 calories, 9g fat (2g saturated fat), 17mg cholesterol, 701mg sodium, 33g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 2g fiber), 13g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 1 lean meat, 1 fat.
Originally published as Turkey Roll-Ups in Quick Cooking January/February 2003
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.