Italian Turkey Roll-Ups
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 package (8 ounces) fat-free cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 6 whole wheat tortillas (8 inches), room temperature
- 6 slices deli turkey
- 3 ounces Havarti cheese, cut into six slices
- 1-1/2 cups shredded lettuce
- 3 plum tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 medium carrot, shredded
- 1 small cucumber, thinly sliced
- 3 thin slices red onion, separated into rings
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, Italian seasoning, onion powder and garlic powder until smooth. Spread 1 heaping tablespoon over each tortilla. Layer each with a slice of turkey and cheese. Top with remaining ingredients. Roll up tightly and secure with toothpicks.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 271 calories, 8g fat (3g saturated fat), 24mg cholesterol, 662mg sodium, 29g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 3g fiber), 18g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 medium-fat meat, 1 starch, 1 vegetable.
Jul 30, 2013
May 23, 2011
My mouth is watering just looking at these!
May 18, 2011
This looks soo good! I love turkey wraps!
May 16, 2011
These are simple to make and very tasty!
Mar 8, 2011
These were so simple to make and had great flavor!
Jun 22, 2010
I did not have any red onion so I left it off but they were still good.
Apr 24, 2010
I left out the carrots because I don't care for them, but they were really good anyway!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.