Crab Lasagna Roll-Ups
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 2 cups 1% cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup egg substitute
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons Italian seasoning
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 package (8 ounces) imitation crabmeat, flaked
- 12 lasagna noodles, cooked and drained
- 2 cans (8 ounces each) no-salt-added tomato sauce
- In a bowl, combine the first nine ingredients. Add crab; mix well. Place about 1/3 cup on each noodle; roll up. Place seam side down in a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Top with tomato sauce. Cover and bake at 350° for 30-40 minutes or until heated through.
Nutrition Facts2 each: 198 calories, 3g fat (1g saturated fat), 13mg cholesterol, 755mg sodium, 23g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 1g fiber), 19g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 lean meat, 1-1/2 starch.
May 9, 2016
This recipe is great! We use a 15 oz can of pizza sauce instead of tomato sauce and it tastes great! The Italian herbs taste wonderful with the crab
Oct 2, 2013
Was a good recipe for the roll-ups however the plain tomato sauce made it bland. Would recommend a seasoned spaghetti sauce or possibly a different kind of sauce all together to give it more flavor.
Mar 30, 2013
I found the seasonings to be overpowering to the point of ruining anything else. Maybe less italian seasoning would help, but I don't really feel compelled to experiment with this recipe.
Feb 15, 2009
I thought it was somewhat bland, despite all the seasonings. It also was watery, maybe the cottage cheese should have been strained before. I am also questioning the 198 calories per serving-it seems to me that that would be per roll, and a serving size is 2 rolls. I made this with the intention of eating some and freezing the rest, but I'm not sure if I'm going to save it-I'll see how it reheats.