Creamy Chicken Lasagna Roll-Ups
Total TimePrep: 35 min. Bake: 45 min.
- 10 lasagna noodles
- 3/4 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 1-1/2 teaspoons herbes de Provence
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper, divided
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cups ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup 2% milk
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 4 cups spaghetti sauce
- 8 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese, thinly sliced
- Additional minced fresh parsley, optional
- Preheat oven to 375°. Cook lasagna noodles according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, sprinkle chicken with herbs de Provence, 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. In a large skillet, cook chicken in oil over medium heat for 5-7 minutes or until no longer pink; set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine ricotta, 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, milk, parsley and remaining salt and pepper. Add chicken.
- Drain noodles. Spread 1 cup spaghetti sauce into a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Spread 1/3 cup chicken mixture over each noodle; carefully roll up. Place seam side down over sauce. Top with remaining sauce and Parmesan cheese.
- Cover and bake 30 minutes. Uncover; top with mozzarella cheese. Bake 15-20 minutes longer or until bubbly and cheese is melted. Top with additional parsley if desired.
Editor's NoteLook for herbes de Provence in the spice aisle.
Nutrition Facts1 lasagna roll-up: 378 calories, 17g fat (9g saturated fat), 63mg cholesterol, 789mg sodium, 32g carbohydrate (11g sugars, 3g fiber), 24g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Sep 19, 2016
I had all the ingredients on hand ( I had planned to make another pasta dish) this was easy & delicious. i did add italian based herbs as I did not have herbs d provence. I used garlic, & basil w a little oregano , black pepper plus I added some Parmesan. love pasta sauce w pork so Next time I may try it we some shredded pork....will definitely try the chicken version for company & will make it again!