Creamy Chicken Lasagna Roll-Ups
Total TimePrep: 35 min. Bake: 45 min.
- 10 lasagna noodles
- 3/4 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 1-1/2 teaspoons herbes de Provence
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper, divided
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cups ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup 2% milk
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 4 cups spaghetti sauce
- 8 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese, thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 375°. Cook lasagna noodles according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, sprinkle chicken with herbs de Provence, 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. In a large skillet, cook chicken in oil over medium heat for 5-7 minutes or until no longer pink; set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine ricotta, 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, milk, parsley and remaining salt and pepper. Add chicken.
- Drain noodles. Spread 1 cup spaghetti sauce into a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Spread 1/3 cup chicken mixture over each noodle; carefully roll up. Place seam side down over sauce. Top with remaining sauce and Parmesan cheese.
- Cover and bake 30 minutes. Uncover; top with mozzarella cheese. Bake 15-20 minutes longer or until bubbly and cheese is melted.
Editor's NoteLook for herbes de Provence in the spice aisle.
Nutrition Facts1 lasagna roll-up: 378 calories, 17g fat (9g saturated fat), 63mg cholesterol, 789mg sodium, 32g carbohydrate (11g sugars, 3g fiber), 24g protein.
Sep 19, 2016
I had all the ingredients on hand ( I had planned to make another pasta dish) this was easy & delicious. i did add italian based herbs as I did not have herbs d provence. I used garlic, & basil w a little oregano , black pepper plus I added some Parmesan. love pasta sauce w pork so Next time I may try it we some shredded pork....will definitely try the chicken version for company & will make it again!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.