Black Forest Ham Roll-Ups
Total TimePrep: 25 min. + chilling
Makesabout 6-1/2 dozen
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons dried celery flakes
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries, chopped
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 5 flour tortillas (10 inches), room temperature
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced Black Forest deli ham
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced Swiss cheese
- In a small bowl, mix the first seven ingredients until blended. Stir in cranberries and green onions; spread over tortillas. Layer with ham and cheese. Roll up tightly; wrap in plastic. Refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- Just before serving, unwrap and cut each tortilla crosswise into 16 slices.
Nutrition Facts1 appetizer: 42 calories, 2g fat (1g saturated fat), 7mg cholesterol, 83mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0g fiber), 2g protein.
Oct 5, 2016
Are celery flakes widely available at normal grocery stores, or is this a specialty item? Never heard of it.
Jun 18, 2016
These are great and easy to prepare. Everyone I've made them for wants the recipe.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.