Black Forest Ham Roll-Ups
Total TimePrep: 25 min. + chilling
Makesabout 6-1/2 dozen
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons dried celery flakes
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries, chopped
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 5 flour tortillas (10 inches), room temperature
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced Black Forest deli ham
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced Swiss cheese
- In a small bowl, mix the first 7 ingredients until blended. Stir in cranberries and green onions; spread over tortillas. Layer with ham and cheese. Roll up tightly; wrap in plastic. Refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- Just before serving, unwrap and cut each tortilla crosswise into 16 slices.
Nutrition Facts1 appetizer: 42 calories, 2g fat (1g saturated fat), 7mg cholesterol, 83mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0g fiber), 2g protein.
Jan 4, 2020
These were really good and easy to prepare. I love the mix of cheese, ham and cherries in them! Next time will have to spread more on it. Ours made 10 instead of 5. I left the celery flakes out too.
Jan 2, 2020
I made these for a recent snack food potluck. They were a big hit! Very tasty and pretty!
Jun 23, 2018
Left the celery flakes out as they are expensive and I felt not necessary. Excellent !!!
Oct 5, 2016
Are celery flakes widely available at normal grocery stores, or is this a specialty item? Never heard of it.
Jun 18, 2016
These are great and easy to prepare. Everyone I've made them for wants the recipe.