Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 tube (13.8 ounces) refrigerated pizza crust
- 1 cup sauerkraut, well drained
- 1 tablespoon Thousand Island salad dressing
- 4 slices corned beef, halved
- 4 slices Swiss cheese, halved
- Roll dough into a 12-in. x 9-in. rectangle. Cut into eight 3-in. x 4-1/2-in. rectangles. Combine sauerkraut and salad dressing. Place a slice of beef on each rectangle. Top with about 2 tablespoons of the sauerkraut mixture and a slice of cheese. Roll up.
- Place seam side down on a greased baking sheet. Bake at 425° for 12-14 minutes or until golden.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 234 calories, 8g fat (4g saturated fat), 36mg cholesterol, 959mg sodium, 25g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 1g fiber), 14g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Dec 19, 2013
make these every st. pat's day and throughout the year i just used different types of meat and cheese and leave the sauerkraut off and dressing off. love them. so easy.
Dec 23, 2012
I made this forChristmas last year and people LOVED them I'm making tham this year again.I've also made them into larger rolls for a great lunch.
Oct 23, 2010
I made this recipe for a Octoberfest Party and EVERYONE RAVED at how good they were. I make 16 instead of the 8 as an appertizer.
Sep 29, 2009
Made this recipe for an Oktoberfest party. Added more Thousand Island dressing and used 1 slice corned beef instead of 1/2 slice per roll up. These were delicious. Received many compliments.