Total TimePrep: 30 min. + chilling
Makesabout 8 dozen
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons spicy brown mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 5 flour tortillas (10 inches), room temperature
- 7 packages (2 ounces each) thinly sliced deli corned beef
- 15 thin slices Swiss cheese
- 1 can (14 ounces) sauerkraut, rinsed and well drained
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, mustard and horseradish until blended. Spread a heaping tablespoonful of cream cheese mixture over each tortilla.
- Layer each tortilla with eight slices of corned beef, three slices of cheese, another heaping tablespoonful of cream cheese mixture and 1/2 cup sauerkraut. Roll up tightly. Chill for 1 hour. Cut each roll-up into 1/2-in. slices.
Nutrition Facts1 appetizer: 31 calories, 2g fat (1g saturated fat), 6mg cholesterol, 118mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein.
Aug 8, 2016
Made these exactly as written, and they were not bad. I made them a day and a half ahead of time, and then just cut them up right before the event. They probably could have used more dressing (maybe adding some Thousand Island to the existing cream cheese dressing). It was actually kind of hard to not just eat them when they were "Reuben burritos"! : )
Dec 9, 2015
st patty party... is that something like xmas?
Nov 1, 2014
Can I make these ahead, say a day before & keep in fridge??
Aug 17, 2014
These are really good, and easy to make too! I left out the horseradish because I didn't have any on hand, and they were still really good. I made this for my book club group, and they all really liked them. This recipe is a winner!
Mar 20, 2014
I left out the horseradish and added a little thousand island too. Very good!
Mar 10, 2014
Me encanto esta receta ya que tengo reunion en mi casa todas las semanas y hay veces que no tengo ni idea de dar para los monchies
Dec 23, 2013
The guest at my party loved these as well as I did..so easy and yummy. Yes...I did use thousand island dressing instead of other filling called for however. Will make again.....a keeper recipe. Thanks
Dec 18, 2013
These sound good but not a fan of horseradish or the spicy mustard. Has anyone tried using just thousand island dressing?
Oct 21, 2013
I made the recipe exactly as written and served it at our daughter's engagement party. It was a big hit and several people asked for the recipe. I will most likely make this for Christmas with the family this year.
Jul 30, 2013
I made these for our Sunday football game snack, boy, they didn't last long! the men really liked them and requested them for the next game..I served Thousand Island dressing as a dip..omitted the horseradish/will double the batch next time.Used the good deli meat.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.