Air-Fryer Reuben Calzones
I love a Reuben sandwich, so I tried the fillings in a pizza pocket instead of on rye bread. This hand-held dinner is a big-time winner at our house. —Nickie Frye, Evansville, IN
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Cook: 10 min./batch
- 1 tube (13.8 ounces) refrigerated pizza crust
- 4 slices Swiss cheese
- 1 cup sauerkraut, rinsed and well drained
- 1/2 pound sliced cooked corned beef
- Thousand Island salad dressing
- Preheat air fryer to 400°. Spritz air fryer basket with cooking spray. On a lightly floured surface, unroll pizza crust dough and pat into a 12-in. square. Cut into 4 squares. Layer one slice of the cheese and a fourth of the sauerkraut and corned beef diagonally over half of each square to within 1/2 in. of edges. Fold 1 corner over filling to the opposite corner, forming a triangle; press edges with a fork to seal. Place 2 calzones in a single layer in greased fryer basket.
- Cook until calzones are golden brown, 8-12 minutes, flipping halfway through cooking. Remove and keep warm; repeat with remaining calzones. Serve with salad dressing.
Test Kitchen tip
Nutrition Facts1 calzone: 430 calories, 17g fat (6g saturated fat), 66mg cholesterol, 1471mg sodium, 49g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 2g fiber), 21g protein.
Originally published as Reuben Calzone in What Can I Cook In My ...
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.