Hearty Reuben Salad
—Mrs. Paul Tremblay, Fort Wayne, Indiana
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 4 cups torn iceberg lettuce
- 1 can (16 ounces) sauerkraut, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup cubed Swiss cheese
- 2 packages (2-1/2 ounces each) sliced corned beef, chopped
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup Thousand Island salad dressing
- 1/2 cup rye croutons
- 4 hard-boiled large eggs, quartered
- In a large salad bowl, combine the lettuce, sauerkraut, cheese, corned beef and parsley. Drizzle with dressing; toss to coat. Garnish with croutons and eggs. Serve immediately.