Hot Reuben Dip
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 35 min.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1/2 pound deli corned beef, finely chopped
- 1 cup sauerkraut, chopped, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- Snack rye bread or crackers
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese, sour cream and ketchup until smooth. Stir in the corned beef, sauerkraut, Swiss cheese and onion until blended. Transfer to a greased 1-qt. baking dish. Cover and bake at 375° for 30 minutes. Uncover; bake 5 minutes longer or until bubbly. Serve warm with bread or crackers.
Nutrition Facts2 tablespoons: 72 calories, 6g fat (4g saturated fat), 23mg cholesterol, 205mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 4g protein.
Mar 14, 2017
This was good as dip but also excellent as a sandwich filling with rye bread!
Jul 16, 2013
This is so wonderful that we made this 'dip' into a dinner! Made according to directions except we substituted 1,000 Island Dressing for sour cream. We toasted rye bread and spooned the dip onto slice of toast.
Mar 2, 2013
This is the best dip ever. I added some black pepper and used sweet pickle relish.Served with Gardettos Roasted Garlic Rye Chips.
Jan 5, 2012
I have made it three times since Christmas, twice was by request. I was looking for something different than the expected, this recipe was easy to make and there was nothing but a empty dish every time I have made it.
Dec 31, 2011
Excellent on rye Triscuits w/caraway seeds. I added sweet relish in lieu of the onions, and 1/4 C of mayo instead of sour cream.
Jan 5, 2011
Excellent dip. I made this for a party and everyone loved it.
Jan 1, 2011
A hit at our New Years Eve party. Easy to make and very tasty
Dec 18, 2010
I made this for my brother-in-law's birthday party last year. Everyone loved it and it has been requested again for Christmas. Delicious and easy to make! It's a keeper.
Nov 24, 2010
This dip was very good and everyone wanted the recipe. It was gone and they wanted more. Its easy to make and I will be sure to make it again.
Oct 15, 2009
This recipe is quick and easy and always gets rave reviews. It's something different from the overdone Mexican Dips that you often find at parties and that is what makes it such a hit!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.