Total TimePrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 2/3 cup fine sea salt
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 4-1/2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon dried marjoram
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients. Store in an airtight container for up to 1 year.
Nutrition Facts1 teaspoon: 8 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 1259mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Dec 24, 2012
My daughter found this recipe and brought me a big jar about a year ago. A friend and I made six batches (that's how good it is) to give as tuck-away Xmas Gifts and for me to use as Hostess Gifts.