Mildly seasoned with fresh parsley and the flavors of garlic and onion, this stovetop side dish goes well with just about any main course.—Sandra Novotny, Windsor, Pennsylvania
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) sliced potatoes, drained
- 1 small onion, cut into thin wedges
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- Pinch salt
- In a small skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add potatoes and onion; cook and stir for 10 minutes or until lightly browned. Combine the parsley, paprika, garlic powder, onion powder and salt; sprinkle over potato mixture and toss to coat. Cook 5-10 minutes longer or until onion is tender.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 157 calories, 7g fat (1g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 553mg sodium, 21g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 3g fiber), 2g protein.
Originally published as Paprika Potatoes in Reminisce Extra December 2005