Seasoned Potato Wedges
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 40 min.
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 3 large baking potatoes (about 2-3/4 pounds)
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/4 cup butter, divided
- SOUR CREAM DIP:
- 2 cups sour cream
- 8 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 2 tablespoons minced chives
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the flour, Parmesan cheese and paprika. Cut each potato into eight wedges; dip in milk. Place in the bag, a few at a time, and shake to coat.
- Place in a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Drizzle with 2 tablespoons butter. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 20 minutes.
- Turn wedges; drizzle with remaining butter. Bake 20-25 minutes longer or until potatoes are tender and golden brown.
- In a large bowl, combine dip ingredients. Serve with warm potato wedges.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 358 calories, 20g fat (13g saturated fat), 65mg cholesterol, 264mg sodium, 32g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 2g fiber), 9g protein.
Jun 26, 2017
The wedges are perfectly seasoned! My boys really love them!!
Aug 3, 2016
Love these wedges. I will get creative and add different seasonings depending on what I am serving them with. We love garlic or greek seasoning! So good!
Jul 15, 2016
I made this recipe for a side dish for lunch. I did not have paprika, so I used 1 teaspoon seasoned salt. It was delicious.
Mar 14, 2013
Kind of bland with the recipe made just the way it is written.
May 15, 2012
Sour cream dip was fantastic! Will definitely make again.
Nov 14, 2010
my family loves these potato wedges, I usally season the flour with salt, pepper and garlic powder, or whatever.
Mar 30, 2010
these are alot of work, but really really worth it.
Nov 19, 2009
After seeing the high rating of this recipe, I was eager to try it out and had high expectations for the results. I was disappointed when the potato wedges didn't have too much flavor.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.