Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 8 cups air-popped popcorn
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic salt
- Place popcorn in a large bowl. Drizzle with butter. Combine the remaining ingredients; sprinkle over popcorn and toss to coat.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 49 calories, 2g fat (1g saturated fat), 5mg cholesterol, 146mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1/2 starch.
Aug 11, 2016
Looks great I want to try it this weekend. I've bought Cucumber Dill seasoning and put that on my popcorn and that is Great. I think almost any seasoning you like will go great on popcorn.
Oct 5, 2015
Can't believe I didn't think to use Parmesan as a popcorn topping all these years... Thanks for this idea it was great!
Feb 11, 2012
This sounded so good it made me run out a buy an air popper, well worth it!! So much more tasty then microwave popcorn! I love it!
Aug 23, 2010
Very yummy! I used freshly-grated Parmesan and it really added a lot of flavor!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.