Golden Diced Potatoes
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Cook: 30 min.
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 medium potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup butter
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first five ingredients. Add 1/2 cup potatoes at a time; shake to coat.
- In two large skillets, melt butter. Add potatoes; cook and stir over medium heat for 25-30 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 275 calories, 15g fat (9g saturated fat), 41mg cholesterol, 411mg sodium, 31g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 2g fiber), 4g protein.
Oct 31, 2013
eh...kinda strange flavors to us...probably wont make again.
Jun 26, 2013
Made with my wife at my side, needless to say she had some corrections to make as I cooked. Turns out I didn't use all the potato's it requested... meaning I shouldn't have used ALL that butter lol. But after realizing this, and pouring out the ocean of butter, what was left tasted amazing! it seemed as if the coating of seasons came off instantly once it entered the butter but do not fear, you should love the out come! I cant wait to make again! *Made with steak*
Feb 3, 2013
This was a nice side dish to go with our pork roast dinner.
Oct 31, 2012
We enjoyed these potatoes...they were easy and tasty. I added 1/2 teaspoon of paprika to the seasoning mix.
Nov 23, 2008
These are great! We'll definitely make them again!