Seasoned Mashed Potatoes
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Cook: 20 min.
- 3 pounds potatoes, peeled and quartered (about 9 medium)
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 6 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/4 cup milk
- 3/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 3/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon onion salt
- Place potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 15-20 minutes or until tender. Drain.
- In a large bowl, mash potatoes. Add the remaining ingredients; beat until fluffy.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 354 calories, 22g fat (14g saturated fat), 62mg cholesterol, 479mg sodium, 31g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 6g fiber), 6g protein.
Jan 10, 2015
Very tasty and creamy the whole family loved them.
Dec 14, 2013
Kids love it
Dec 3, 2013
good potatoes but I made them a little dry!
Nov 4, 2013
These were very tasty, but I thought they were heavy. My boyfriend enjoyed them very much!
Mar 27, 2013
These were delicious! As we were eating dinner, hubby said the potatoes were awesome and wondered what I had done differently. Makes this recipe a keeper! :)
May 7, 2012
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.