Seasoned Snack Mix
"You'll never miss the oil or nuts in this crispy well-seasoned party mix," assures field editor Flo Burtnett of Gage, Oklahoma. "I keep some on hand for whenever 'the munchies' strike."
Total TimePrep: 5 min. Bake: 1-1/2 hours
- 3 cups Rice Chex
- 3 cups Corn Chex
- 3 cups Cheerios
- 3 cups pretzels
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons butter-flavored sprinkles
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- In a 15x10x1-in. baking pan, combine cereals and pretzels. Lightly coat with cooking spray; drizzle with Worcestershire sauce. Combine the remaining ingredients and sprinkle over cereal mixture.
- Bake at 200° for 1-1/2 hours, stirring every 30 minutes. Cool completely. Store in an airtight container.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 115 calories, 1g fat (1g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 400mg sodium, 25g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 starch.
Originally published as Seasoned Snack Mix in Taste of Home December/January 2001
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.