Savory Cracker Snack Mix
The Taste of Home recipe for Pizza Oyster Crackers inspired this one! Since I love Everything Bagel everything, I decided give this a try. A friend later suggested I could make the mix more versatile with something other than oyster crackers, and now it's a deliciously addictive snack! This easy cracker snack mix recipe is perfect for entertaining. —Cyndy Gerken, Naples, Florida
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 15 min. + cooling
- 1-1/2 cups potato sticks
- 1-1/2 cups cheddar-flavored snack crackers
- 1-1/2 cups sourdough pretzel nuggets
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1-1/2 teaspoons sesame seeds
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried minced garlic
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried minced onion
- 1-1/2 teaspoons poppy seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, combine potato sticks, crackers and pretzels. In a small saucepan, melt butter; stir in remaining ingredients. Drizzle over pretzel mixture; toss to coat.
- Spread in a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Bake until crisp and lightly browned, 12-15 minutes, stirring every 4 minutes. Cool completely in pan on a wire rack. Store in an airtight container.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 306 calories, 20g fat (7g saturated fat), 20mg cholesterol, 468mg sodium, 26g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 5g protein.
Nov 25, 2019
A quick and easy appetizer/snack to put together. It is quite savory and tasty! It tasks self-control to stop munching. The only thing I might add is chopped fresh herbs like rosemary. It would add a fresh spin on it!