Savory Cracker Snack Mix
The Taste of Home recipe for Pizza Oyster Crackers inspired this one! Since I love Everything Bagel everything, I decided give this a try. A friend later suggested I could make the mix more versatile with something other than oyster crackers, and now it's a deliciously addictive snack! This easy cracker snack mix recipe is perfect for entertaining. —Cyndy Gerken, Naples, Florida
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 15 min. + cooling
- 1-1/2 cups potato sticks
- 1-1/2 cups cheddar-flavored snack crackers
- 1-1/2 cups sourdough pretzel nuggets
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1-1/2 teaspoons sesame seeds
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried minced garlic
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried minced onion
- 1-1/2 teaspoons poppy seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, combine potato sticks, crackers and pretzels. In a small saucepan, melt butter; stir in remaining ingredients. Drizzle over pretzel mixture; toss to coat.
- Spread in a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Bake until crisp and lightly browned, 12-15 minutes, stirring every 4 minutes. Cool completely in pan on a wire rack. Store in an airtight container.