Cracker Snack Mix
Total TimePrep: 5 min. Bake: 45 min. + cooling
Makesabout 8 quarts
- 12 cups original flavor Bugles
- 6 cups miniature pretzels
- 1 package (11 ounces) miniature butter-flavored crackers
- 1 package (10 ounces) Wheat Thins
- 1 package (9-1/4 ounces) Cheese Nips
- 1 package (7-1/2 ounces) nacho cheese Bugles
- 1 package (6 ounces) miniature Parmesan fish-shaped crackers
- 1 cup mixed nuts or peanuts
- 1 bottle (10 or 12 ounces) butter-flavored popcorn oil
- 2 envelopes ranch salad dressing mix
- In a very large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. In a small bowl, combine oil and salad dressing mix. Pour over cracker mixture; toss to coat evenly.
- Transfer to four ungreased 15x10x1-in. baking pans. Bake at 250° for 45 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes. Cool completely, stirring several times.
Jun 8, 2013
This is another recipe which I'd prepared-I admit it WAS quite some time back and when the recipe was featured in Taste of Home! I scaled back on the measurementsof the ingredients used: 3 cups Bugles,2 to 3 cups mini pretzels, 1 package (7-1/2-oz.) Fritos, 1 cup vegetable oil, 1 packet of Italian or Ranch dressing mix & 1 cup of mixed nuts or peanuts. This too,was shared during our Sunday coffee break! Thank you, Sharon, Nichols, for sharing this recipe!
May 12, 2013
need more flaver
Dec 31, 2012
This cracker snack mix is so good and addicting you can not stop munching on it. Very tasty and very good. This would be very good for a News Year party I will keep this recipe in my recipe box and make it again.
Dec 27, 2011
On top of being fantastic, it's easy to substitute other ingredients. I like to use the thin triangular shaped triscuits, for instance.
Dec 27, 2011
I have made this recipe for several years now, even given it as gifts. Everyone that has tried it says they can't stop eating it and want the recipe! Addictive!!!
Dec 20, 2011
This stuff is TO DIE FOR! So tasty and addicting. Would recommend to anyone
Jul 24, 2011
This mix is easy and tastes so good. The perfect snack food for many occasions.
Apr 20, 2010
This is so good. I took it to a New Years Eve party, it was still warm and smelled so good, we started eating it in the car!
Mar 25, 2010
Brought this to a bake sale and everyone liked it. Was a hit.! I
Nov 29, 2009
A friend brought these to Thanksgiving dinner and they were amazing. The large container she brough lasted about 20 minutes. This will be a top recipe for us from now on!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.