Corny Snack Mix
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 3 quarts popped popcorn
- 1 package (15 ounces) Corn Pops
- 1 package (15 ounces) corn chips
- 2 packages (10 to 12 ounces each) vanilla or white chips
- In several large bowls, combine the popcorn, Corn Pops and corn chips.
- In a large saucepan over medium-low heat, melt chips; stir until smooth. Pour over popcorn mixture and toss to coat.
- Spread onto two 15x10x1-in. baking pans. Cool. Store in airtight containers.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 155 calories, 7g fat (2g saturated fat), 1mg cholesterol, 116mg sodium, 21g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Nov 9, 2015
Super cute with holiday sprinkles!
Apr 2, 2014
Made this for my son's youth group at church & got rave reviews and requests for more of this next time I serve snacks; was asked for the recipe too. Super easy to throw together; will be making it again, I'm sure!
Jan 11, 2012
I make this every year for our Christmas Party and everyone raves how good it is. Our children always tell me to make two batches so they get some the next day.
Aug 3, 2011
I always get recipe requests when I serve this snack mix. My families favorite treat for camping
Sep 16, 2010
I get asked for this recipe whenever I make it. It's always a hit, and no one can believe how easy it is to put together.
Jun 7, 2010
We made this at a high school graduation party and it was a tremendous hit! Surprisingly, the adults were loving it almost more than the kids. I will be making this one again for sure.
Feb 5, 2010
Delicious Super Bowl Treat For Me And My Family
Dec 7, 2008
how long does this mix keep? I would like to give make for teachers as a gift from kids, but I 'm not sure if it will keep a week or two?