Sweet Popcorn Snack Mix
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
Makesabout 2-1/2 quarts
- 8 cups popped popcorn
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon-sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking cocoa
- 1 cup honey bear-shaped crackers
- 1 cup broken thin pretzel sticks
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate M&M's
- Place popcorn in a large bowl. Combine cinnamon-sugar and cocoa; sprinkle over popcorn and toss to coat. Stir in graham snacks, pretzels and M&M's. Store in an airtight container.
Apr 22, 2014
We ended up eating the unused pretzels and M&M's also. Cocoa made it very chalky
Sep 22, 2012
I popped my own popcorn and this was lacking in the flavor.
Jan 13, 2012
Skiped the baking cocoa The kids loved it cant wait to make it again
Dec 21, 2011
It was much better after adding the powered sugar as suggested by the previous person. It still seems as though something else is missing but is a nice treat.
Aug 16, 2011
The sugar all went to the bottom and the cocoa overpowered the cinnamon. We ended up just eating the unused pretzels and M&Ms.
Aug 21, 2010
My kids and I made this today for family movie night. We agreed that it was a little bitter from the cocoa, so we added a couple of tablespoons of powdered sugar. It looked a bit dusty, but tasted much better.