Really Good Snack Mix
I grew tired of my family picking through a snack mix for their favorite ingredients and leaving the rest. So I experimented using only their most-loved mix-ins and came up with this recipe. Now there's never any left! —Lori Genske, Waldo, Wisconsin
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 45 min.
Makesabout 7 cups
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 4 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cups Corn Chex
- 2 cups Crispix
- 2 cups bite-sized Shredded Wheat
- 1-1/2 cups salted cashews
- Preheat oven to 250°. Mix first five ingredients; toss with cereals and cashews, coating evenly. Spread into a 15x10x1-in. pan coated with cooking spray.
- Bake 45 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes. Cool completely before storing in airtight containers.