Granola Snack Mix
Whenever I make this snack for my family, it never lasts long. It is one of our favorite treats whether we are watching a movie or going hiking, these always comes along.—Shelley Riddlespurger, Amarillo, Texas
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
Makesabout 3 quarts
- 1 package (18 ounces) granola without raisins
- 1 package (15 ounces) raisins
- 1 package (14 ounces) milk chocolate M&M's
- 1 can (12 ounces) honey-roasted peanuts
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Store in an airtight container.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 446 calories, 20g fat (5g saturated fat), 4mg cholesterol, 96mg sodium, 61g carbohydrate (38g sugars, 5g fiber), 10g protein.
Originally published as Granola Trail Mix in Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook 2008
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.