Granola Trail Mix
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 1 package (16 ounces) banana-nut granola
- 1 package (15 ounces) raisins
- 1 package (12.6 ounces) milk chocolate M&M's
- 1 can (12 ounces) honey-roasted peanuts
- Place all ingredients in a large bowl; toss to combine. Store in airtight containers.
Nutrition Facts1/2 cup: 331 calories, 15g fat (4g saturated fat), 3mg cholesterol, 73mg sodium, 46g carbohydrate (30g sugars, 3g fiber), 7g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Oct 28, 2011
Great taste! But I did change it a little. Instead of banana nut granola, I used Honey and Oats granola; and instead of raisins, I used dried cranberries. Love the sweet with the salty! Will definitely make this again.
Feb 6, 2010
Perfect mix of sweet and salty! You can even go off the recipe a little with the amounts and it still comes out amazing!! This recipe definitely does make alot!!