Nutty Berry Trail Mix
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 1 can (15 ounces) mixed nuts
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 package (9 ounces) raisins
- 1 package (6 ounces) chopped dried pineapple
- 1 jar (5.85 ounces) sunflower kernels
- 1 package (5 ounces) dried cranberries
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well. Store in an airtight container.
Nutrition Facts1/3 cup: 283 calories, 17g fat (5g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 106mg sodium, 34g carbohydrate (25g sugars, 4g fiber), 5g protein.
Mar 28, 2019
I make this mix frequently and store in an air tight container. Making from scratch allows me to mix in whatever variety I choose. Itand#039;s super yummy and way better than the store bought mixes. Makes a TON! I usually halve the recipe to ensure to gets used up quickly.
Apr 3, 2017
Apr 23, 2015
Excellent snack and my son loves it too!
Nov 8, 2014
My whole family loves this mix. It's great for a movie night.
Jun 6, 2013
I make this for all our vacation trips. My husband loves to munch on this as we travel. I use the small bathroom dixie cups to scoop and serve.