Happy Trails Snack Mix
Kids and adults at our cowboy party really dug into this colorful snack mix. Both salty and sweet, it has an appealing assortment of pretzels, cereal, dried fruits and candies. Yum!
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 3 cups miniature pretzels
- 2 cups mixed nuts
- 1 cup Kix cereal
- 1 cup chopped dried apple
- 1 cup raisins
- 3/4 cup chopped dried pineapple
- 1 package (2.17 ounces) Skittles bite-size candies
- 1 package (1.69 ounces) milk chocolate M&M's
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients. Store in an airtight container.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 328 calories, 14g fat (3g saturated fat), 1mg cholesterol, 378mg sodium, 48g carbohydrate (27g sugars, 4g fiber), 6g protein.
Originally published as Happy Trails Snack Mix in Taste of Home December/January 2001
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.