Apple Snack Mix
With apple chips and cereal in fun shapes, this cute mix makes a tasty, nutritious gift, bake sale item or party favor. —Rosemary Pacha, Brighton, Iowa
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 2 packages (2-1/2 ounces each) dried apple chips
- 3 cups Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal
- 2 cups miniature pretzels
- 2 cups dry roasted peanuts
- 1-1/2 cups Frosted Cheerios
- 1-1/2 cups Apple Cinnamon Cheerios
- 1-1/2 cups yogurt-covered raisins
- 1-1/2 cups small apple-flavored green jelly beans
- 2/3 cup sunflower kernels
- Ice cream waffle cones
- In a large bowl, combine the first nine ingredients. Store in an airtight container. Serve snack mix in waffle cones.
Originally published as Fall Apple Snack Mix in Taste of Home December/January 2007
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.