Well-Seasoned Snack Mix
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 1 hour
- 11 cups Cheerios
- 8 cups Crispix
- 8 cups Corn Chex
- 6 cups bite-size Shredded Wheat
- 1 package (10 ounces) corn chips
- 1 jar (8 ounces) salted peanuts
- 1 package (8 ounces) pretzel sticks
- 1 package (7 ounces) sesame snack sticks
- 1 package (7 ounces) shoestring potato sticks
- 1 pound butter, cubed
- 3 tablespoons garlic powder
- 3 tablespoons onion powder
- 2 tablespoons hot pepper sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons garlic salt
- In a large bowl, combine the first nine ingredients. In a large saucepan over low heat, melt butter. Add seasonings; stir until dissolved. Pour over cereal mixture; stir to coat.
- Place in large greased roasting pans. Bake, uncovered, at 250° for 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes. Store in airtight containers.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 220 calories, 12g fat (5g saturated fat), 17mg cholesterol, 371mg sodium, 25g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 2g fiber), 4g protein.
Mar 2, 2011
Have made this recipe 2x and my friends, family & neighbors all love and keep asking for more & more. I have shared this recipes when assked if they can have a copy of it. Thank you its a great recipe and I will keep on making it, especially during the holidays its blast for everyone.
Feb 1, 2010
I have made it a couple of times and getting ready to make some more my husband really likes it