Crunchy Italian Snack Mix
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 30 min. + cooling
- 4 cups Rice Chex
- 4 cups Corn Chex
- 1 package (5 ounces) miniature sesame breadsticks
- 2 cups miniature cheddar cheese fish-shaped crackers
- 1/2 cup mixed nuts
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons Italian salad dressing
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- Preheat oven to 300°. In a large bowl, combine cereals, breadsticks, crackers and nuts. In a small bowl, mix butter, cheese, salad dressing, Italian seasoning and garlic salt. Drizzle over cereal mixture; toss to coat.
- Spread in two greased 15x10x1-in. baking pans. Bake 30 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes. Cool completely in pans on wire racks. Store in an airtight container.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 292 calories, 16g fat (6g saturated fat), 22mg cholesterol, 542mg sodium, 34g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 3g fiber), 6g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jan 6, 2019
This snack has great flavors and so quick to make. To the reviewer who said there is nothing Italian about, the reason its called Italian is because of the Italian seasoning and parmesan cheese. It could be called crunchy Italian seasoned snack mix but who really cares. Thank you for posting this recipe. My family loves it.
Dec 28, 2018
This is not Italian. Chex cereal and Goldfish are American made. Nothing Italian about this. Shocked it's even posted.