Quick and Simple Meatballs
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 35 min.
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1-1/3 cups soft bread crumbs
- 2/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1-1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 pounds ground beef
- Preheat oven to 375°. In a large bowl, combine eggs, water, onion, bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, garlic and seasonings; mix well. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well. Shape into 1-1/2-in. balls. Place meatballs on greased racks in shallow baking pans. Bake, uncovered, until no longer pink, 15-18 minutes.
Freeze option: Freeze cooled meatballs in freezer containers. To use, partially thaw in refrigerator overnight. Heat through in the microwave.
Nutrition Facts3 meatballs: 276 calories, 17g fat (7g saturated fat), 122mg cholesterol, 533mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 24g protein.
Jan 11, 2020
Easy to make and my family loved them. I substituted ground pork for the ground beef and they tasted great!
Jan 2, 2020
These meatballs-were relatively easy to make, and they tasted great. I added them to a marinara sauce. I love that they are cooked via baking rather pan-frying, as this is a much simpler and less messy preparation. They are well seasoned, too.
Dec 30, 2019
Very Nice Test