- 1 package (22 ounces) frozen fully cooked Angus beef meatballs
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 cup beef broth
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley, optional
- Prepare meatballs according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, melt butter. Stir in flour until smooth; gradually add broth. Bring to a boil; cook and stir until thickened, 1-2 minutes. Stir in cream and dill; simmer for 1 minute. Stir in meatballs; heat through. Garnish with parsley if desired.
1 meatball: 115 calories, 10g fat (5g saturated fat), 26mg cholesterol, 253mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 4g protein.