Parmesan-Ranch Snack Mix
Every party needs a big bowl of snack mix! No one that I’ve made this for can have just one handful—they always come back again and again! So if you’re thinking about cutting the recipe in half to make less, I wouldn’t recommend it. —Tammy Landry, Saucier, Mississippi
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 9 cups Corn, Rice or Wheat Chex
- 2 cups miniature pretzels
- 2 cups miniature cheddar cheese fish-shaped crackers
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- In a large bowl, combine cereal, pretzels and crackers. Drizzle with butter. Sprinkle with cheese and salad dressing mix; toss to coat.
- Microwave in batches on high 3 minutes, stirring every minute. Spread onto a baking sheet to cool. Store in an airtight container.
Editor's NoteThis recipe was tested in a 1,100-watt microwave.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 365 calories, 9g fat (5g saturated fat), 18mg cholesterol, 826mg sodium, 67g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 6g fiber), 7g protein.
Originally published as Cheesy Ranch Chex Mix in Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook 2019
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.