Parmesan Ranch Popcorn
Whether you need a quick gift idea or yummy munchies for movie night, we've got you covered with this cheesy twist on regular popped popcorn. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
Total TimePrep: 10 min.
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 3-1/2 quarts popped popcorn
- Mix first four ingredients. Drizzle butter over popcorn; toss with cheese mixture. Store in airtight containers.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 112 calories, 10g fat (4g saturated fat), 13mg cholesterol, 243mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein.
Originally published as Party Time Popcorn in Simple & Delicious December/January 2013
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.