Buffalo Ranch Popcorn
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 16 cups popped popcorn
- 1/3 cup buffalo wing sauce
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon ranch salad dressing mix
- Additional cayenne pepper to taste
- Place popcorn in a large bowl. In a small bowl, combine the wing sauce, butter and cayenne; drizzle over popcorn and toss to coat. Sprinkle with dressing mix and additional cayenne to taste; toss to coat.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 82 calories, 6g fat (2g saturated fat), 4mg cholesterol, 395mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein.
Oct 6, 2015
Tasted fine, but was a little too spicy for us. I drizzled, tossed, and such for the sauce, but it was soggy and the popcorn shrunk to a third its original volume. I popped another 2 quarts of popcorn and mixed it in with the soggy stuff. It helped, but didn't save the recipe. We will stick to simply butter and salt.
Jun 22, 2012
The flavor of this is great, but the popcorn gets soggy and loses its crunch. May try this again, but use Chex cereal instead of popcorn.
Jan 25, 2012
delicious concoction.YOU HAVE TO BE CAREFUL AND DRIZZLETHE SAUCE , TOSSING ,THEN STOP !!!! WHEN IT STARTS TO GET SOFT.Don,t just dump it on and stir. IF YOU WANT MORE SAUCE PUT ON YOUR OWN SERVING.
Dec 27, 2010
Awful. The butter sauce just made the popcorn soggy and shrivel up. I tried to save it by throwing it in the over (like you would w/ a Chex mix) - no help at all.