Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1/4 cup fresh rosemary leaves
- 10 cups popped popcorn
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- Place rosemary on a baking sheet. Bake at 300° for 10 minutes or until crisp. Finely chop rosemary or crush using a mortar and pestle; set aside.
- Place popcorn in a large bowl; drizzle with butter. Sprinkle with cheese, salt, pepper and rosemary; toss to coat.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 113 calories, 10g fat (4g saturated fat), 13mg cholesterol, 290mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Apr 22, 2019
yummy recipe love to eat it ... https://pakrealestatenews.wordpress.com/2019/03/22/plot-for-sale-bahria-town-islamabad/
Feb 10, 2012
Delicious combination. My new favorite snack!