Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 2 bone-in chicken breast halves (10 ounces each)
- 3/4 teaspoon crushed garlic
- 3/4 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Rub chicken with garlic; sprinkle with lemon-pepper and oregano. In a large skillet over medium heat, brown chicken, skin side down, in oil for 5 minutes.
- Transfer to a shallow baking pan. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 30-35 minutes or until a thermometer reads 170°.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 369 calories, 17g fat (4g saturated fat), 139mg cholesterol, 291mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 49g protein.
Jan 9, 2018
I couldn't find chicken breasts that small, mine were about 1 lb apiece. I cooked until the thickest was 165, but I found the smaller ones to be a little dry. The skin was wonderfully crispy and had an excellent flavor, though.
Mar 10, 2011
This is very good.