Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 2 bone-in chicken breast halves (10 ounces each)
- 3/4 teaspoon crushed garlic
- 3/4 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Rub chicken with garlic; sprinkle with lemon-pepper and oregano. In a large skillet over medium heat, brown chicken, skin side down, in oil for 5 minutes.
- Transfer to a shallow baking pan. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 30-35 minutes or until a thermometer reads 170°.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 369 calories, 17g fat (4g saturated fat), 139mg cholesterol, 291mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 49g protein.
Jan 9, 2018
I couldn't find chicken breasts that small, mine were about 1 lb apiece. I cooked until the thickest was 165, but I found the smaller ones to be a little dry. The skin was wonderfully crispy and had an excellent flavor, though.
Mar 10, 2011
This is very good.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.