Seasoned Yukon Gold Wedges
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 40 min.
- 1-1/2 pounds Yukon Gold potatoes (about 3 medium), cut into wedges
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1-1/2 teaspoons paprika
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- In a large bowl, toss potatoes with oil. Combine the remaining ingredients; sprinkle over potatoes and toss to coat.
- Arrange potatoes in a single layer in a 15x10x1-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray.
- Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 40-45 minutes or until tender, stirring once.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 121 calories, 3g fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 339mg sodium, 21g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 2g fiber), 3g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 starch, 1/2 fat.
Apr 23, 2017
I really like how the breadcrumbs give the potatoes a crunchy exterior. Makes for a great oven baked side dish.
Nov 1, 2015
These turned super crunchy and tasty. I used Penzeys smoked paprika and old world seasoning with it. This is a much healthier alternative to deep fried wedges. I can't wait to try other variations of seasonings with this like parmesean and garlic.
Jan 8, 2015
Great seasoning blend. Didn't have quite enough regular paprika and put a little smoked paprika in the mix. Will be making these often.
Aug 11, 2013
These were a HIT! I will never purchase frozen again.
Sep 18, 2011
We do not fry potatoes any more. We make these & love them. I shake them in a ziplock with the seasonings.
Mar 27, 2011
Very good and oh SO easy. And, only 121 calories for 3/4 of a cup of the potatoes.
Jun 16, 2009
These are really good. My whole famiy loves it when I make potatoes this way.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.