Seasoned Fish Sticks
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons canola oil, divided
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) frozen breaded fish sticks
- In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients; mix well. Transfer half of the seasoning mix to a large resealable plastic bag; set aside. Place 1 tablespoon oil in a large resealable plastic bag; add half of fish sticks and shake to coat.
- Transfer fish to resealable bag with seasonings and shake to coat. Place in a single layer in an ungreased baking sheet. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- Bake at 400° for 18-22 minutes or until golden brown.
Nutrition Facts3 each: 204 calories, 14g fat (2g saturated fat), 13mg cholesterol, 249mg sodium, 14g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 6g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Feb 6, 2010
When I'm trying to feed kids & adults too, and I don't have much time, this recipe is a savior. Truth be told, the adults like these fish sticks as much as the kids do. They're really not that spicy hot, but I add only a dash of cayenne, just in case.