Baked Potato Wedges
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 50 min.
- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Pinch garlic salt or onion salt
- 6 medium potatoes (about 2 pounds), peeled and quartered lengthwise
- Melt butter in a 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Combine the next six ingredients in a large plastic bag; set aside. Rinse potatoes under cold water; drain well. Place half of the potatoes in the bag; shake well to coat. Place in a single layer in baking pan. Repeat with remaining potatoes. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 50-60 minutes or until tender, turning once after 30 minutes.
Apr 19, 2020
Ahh, where does the butter come in?!
Sep 29, 2019
I tried this recipe. It was good. I had a few taters that wouldn't fit in the dish so I air fried them. They came out so crispy and delicious! I will definitely season them like this recipe but air fry next time. Thanks for the recipe!
Sep 18, 2019
Awesome recipe! Was looking for something different to go with our grilled burgers
May 5, 2019
Awesome and very tasteful. Tried with chicken and pork curios about burgers but spring is still starting. 05/05/2019
Oct 21, 2018
Wonderful and easy! I used gluten free 1 to 1 flour due to celiacs and it still turned out great!! I used the leftover the next morning to make a breakfast hash and they were still so crispy.
Jan 8, 2018
Wow. These were amazing. I've been messing around with different recipes and this is definitely the best!
Apr 27, 2017
These were fabulous! They are a great side for gilled burgers. These had a perfect amount of crunch which can be difficult to get without frying. I will be using this recipe again.
Mar 11, 2015
These potatoes are AWESOME! Only one problem.......we tend to eat WAY too many! They are THAT good!
Jul 24, 2014
Excellent side dish to serve with grilled meats! My family loves these!
Feb 26, 2014
These are as good as you get in a restaurant. Definitely going to make them again.5 stars!