Baked Potato Wedges
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 50 min.
- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Pinch garlic salt or onion salt
- 6 medium potatoes (about 2 pounds), peeled and quartered lengthwise
- Melt butter in a 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Combine the next six ingredients in a large plastic bag; set aside. Rinse potatoes under cold water; drain well. Place half of the potatoes in the bag; shake well to coat. Place in a single layer in baking pan. Repeat with remaining potatoes. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 50-60 minutes or until tender, turning once after 30 minutes.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 295 calories, 16g fat (10g saturated fat), 44mg cholesterol, 534mg sodium, 34g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 2g fiber), 5g protein.
Jan 8, 2018
Wow. These were amazing. I've been messing around with different recipes and this is definitely the best!
Apr 27, 2017
These were fabulous! They are a great side for gilled burgers. These had a perfect amount of crunch which can be difficult to get without frying. I will be using this recipe again.
Mar 11, 2015
These potatoes are AWESOME! Only one problem.......we tend to eat WAY too many! They are THAT good!
Jul 24, 2014
Excellent side dish to serve with grilled meats! My family loves these!
Feb 26, 2014
These are as good as you get in a restaurant. Definitely going to make them again.5 stars!
Mar 1, 2012
Oh My Gosh!!! These were the best potatoes I've ever had. I could have eaten all of them by myself.
Oct 10, 2011
Perfect hubby food. Perfect father-in-law food. I added just a touch too much garlic salt so I had scrap some of the wedges of their coating. But, it is one I am going to fix again. I am thinking that when we do have kids this would be a great "kid friendly" food for older children.
Jan 29, 2011
Apr 15, 2010
Crisps and plump, great flavor
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.