Every editorial product is independently selected, though we may be compensated or receive an affiliate commission if you buy something through our links. Ratings and prices are accurate and items are in stock as of time of publication.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- Dash salt
- 6 slices day-old bread, cubed
- Preheat oven to 300°. In an ungreased 13x9-in. baking pan, combine butter, oil and seasonings. Heat in oven until butter is melted, 2-3 minutes. Remove from the oven; stir to combine.
- Add bread cubes and toss to coat. Bake until lightly browned, 10-15 minutes, stirring frequently. Cool. Store in an airtight container.
1/4 cup: 60 calories, 3g fat (1g saturated fat), 5mg cholesterol, 111mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.