Curried Vegetable Dip
The combination of curry powder and honey gives this dip a sweet, spicy flavor. It’s a nice change from onion and ranch vegetable dips, and it’s also good with chips for dipping.
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 1-1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 2 to 4 drops hot pepper sauce
- Assorted fresh vegetables
- In a small bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Serve with vegetables.
Nutrition Facts2 tablespoons: 184 calories, 19g fat (3g saturated fat), 9mg cholesterol, 154mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein.
Oct 22, 2012
I made it tonight and it turned out yummy. The hubby and the kids loved it. They ate vegies they do not normally like with it.
Feb 26, 2010
this is a great change in veggy dips
Jan 12, 2009
Something a little different but loved by all!