This flavorful dish comes together in less than 10 minutes and is so aromatic that mouths will be watering from rooms away. Kelly Graham - Niagara Falls, Ontario
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 4 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 3/4 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1-1/4 cups julienned celery
- 1-1/4 cups julienned green pepper
- 1-1/4 cups julienned carrot
- 2/3 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- In a small bowl, combine the cornstarch, broth and soy sauce until smooth; set aside. In a large skillet or wok, stir-fry vegetables in oil for 4-7 minutes or until crisp-tender. Stir in the soy sauce mixture. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened.