Green Olive Dip
Total TimePrep: 30 min. Cook: 3 hours
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 can (16 ounces) refried beans
- 1 jar (16 ounces) mild salsa
- 2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 jar (5-3/4 ounces) sliced green olives with pimientos, drained
- Tortilla chips
- In a large skillet, cook the beef, pepper and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain.
- Transfer to a greased 3-qt. slow cooker. Add the beans, salsa, cheeses and olives. Cover and cook on low for 3-4 hours or until cheese is melted, stirring occasionally. Serve with chips.
Nutrition Facts1/4 cup: 96 calories, 6g fat (3g saturated fat), 21mg cholesterol, 262mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 7g protein.
May 7, 2015
I made this and did not like the beef in it. I think it would be good beef less. Liked the olives in it.
Feb 2, 2014
The dip is okay, but not what I expected. Made it for a Superbowl party and I was disappointed,
Dec 15, 2013
This is easy. Took to church potluck and it was a very big hit. I was asked to bring to next potluck.
May 3, 2012
My Family Loved This!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.