Green Olive Dip
Total TimePrep: 30 min. Cook: 3 hours
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 can (16 ounces) refried beans
- 1 jar (16 ounces) mild salsa
- 2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 jar (5-3/4 ounces) sliced green olives with pimientos, drained
- Tortilla chips
- In a large skillet, cook the beef, pepper and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain.
- Transfer to a greased 3-qt. slow cooker. Add the beans, salsa, cheeses and olives. Cover and cook on low for 3-4 hours or until cheese is melted, stirring occasionally. Serve with chips.
Nutrition Facts1/4 cup: 96 calories, 6g fat (3g saturated fat), 21mg cholesterol, 262mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 7g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
May 7, 2015
I made this and did not like the beef in it. I think it would be good beef less. Liked the olives in it.
Feb 2, 2014
The dip is okay, but not what I expected. Made it for a Superbowl party and I was disappointed,
Dec 15, 2013
This is easy. Took to church potluck and it was a very big hit. I was asked to bring to next potluck.
May 3, 2012
My Family Loved This!