- 1 garlic clove, peeled
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, cubed
- 1/2 cup roasted sweet red peppers, drained
- 2 green onions, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- Assorted fresh vegetables
- In a food processor, process garlic until minced. Add the cream cheese, red peppers, onions, lemon juice and cumin; cover and process until smooth. Serve with vegetables.
2 tablespoons: 72 calories, 7g fat (4g saturated fat), 19mg cholesterol, 97mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.